To contact us please visit the "Contact" page form. By using, visiting or browsing the Genie Draft service, you accept and agree to our information practices described below.
Collection of Information
We receive and store information about you such as:
- Information you provide us: We collect information you provide to us. Examples may include:
- your name, email address, address or postal code, payment method and telephone number. We collect this information in a number of ways, including when you enter it while using our service, interact with our customer service, or participate in surveys or marketing promotions; and
- information collected which you choose to provide in your forum profile or other locations.
- Information we collect automatically: We collect information regarding you and your interactions with us and our advertising, your use of our website, and customer service, as well as information regarding your computer or other device used to access our service (such as gaming systems, smart TVs, mobile devices, and set top boxes). This information may include:
- your activity on the Genie Draft service, such as pages visited or search terms;
- details regarding your interactions with customer service, such as the date, time and reason for contacting us, transcripts of any chat conversations, and if you call us, your phone number;
- device IDs or unique identifiers, device and software characteristics (such as type and configuration), connection information, statistics on page views, referral URLs, ad data, IP address and standard web log information;
Use of Information
We use the information we collect to provide, analyze, administer, enhance and personalize our services and marketing efforts for you and others, including to process your registration, your orders and your payments, and to communicate with you on these and other topics. For example, we may use the information we collect for purposes such as:
- determining your general geographic location;
- preventing, detecting and investigating potentially prohibited or illegal activities, including fraud, and enforcing our terms (such as determining free trial eligibility);
- sending you e-mails, push notifications or other correspondence and advertising concerning our service, including newsletters, messages about new Genie Draft features, Genie Draft special offers, promotional announcements and consumer surveys. From time to time, we may partner with companies whose products we believe will interest our members. In conjunction with these partners, we may send promotional announcements and/or serve web-based advertisements on their behalf, as permitted by law. Please see the "Your Choices" section of this policy for information regarding opting out of marketing emails and push notifications, as well your choices regarding other types of advertising;
Disclosure of Information
- Service Providers: We use other companies, agents or contractors ("Service Providers") to perform services on our behalf or to assist us with the provision of services to you. For example, we engage Service Providers to provide marketing, advertising, communications, infrastructure and IT services, to personalize and optimize our service, to process and limit fraud in connection with credit card transactions or other payment methods, to provide customer service, to collect debts, to analyze and enhance data (including data about users' interactions with our service), and to process and administer consumer surveys. In the course of providing such services, these Service Providers may have access to your personal or other information. We do not authorize them to use or disclose your personal information except in connection with providing their services.
- Promotional offers: We may offer joint promotions or programs that, in order for your participation, will require us to share your information with third parties. For example, we may partner with companies that offer incentives if you sign up or otherwise utilize our service. In fulfilling these types of promotions, we may share your name and other information in connection with fulfilling the incentive. By participating in such joint promotions or programs, you agree to our sharing of your information. Please note that we do not control the privacy practices of these third party businesses.
- Information you make public: While using the Genie Draft service you will have opportunities to post reviews or other information publicly. Please understand that when you post such information it is made public and we are not responsible for any third party's use of information you publicly disclose through our service.
- Others with access to your account: If you share or otherwise allow others to have access to your account, they will be able to see your information, including in some cases personal information and account information (including your email address or other information in Your Profile).
- Aggregate or anonymous information: We may provide analysis of and information from or about our users in the aggregate or otherwise in anonymous form to partners, Service Providers and other third parties.
If you no longer want to receive certain communications from us via email, simply view your profile and click the button to unsubscribe from our newsletter, or click the "unsubscribe" link in the email. Please note that you cannot unsubscribe from certain correspondence from us, such as messages relating to your account transactions.
You can opt in to receive push notifications from Genie Draft. If you subsequently decide you no longer wish to receive these notifications, you can use your mobile device’s settings functionality to turn them off.
Right to Access Your Information
We give you access and the ability to update a broad range of information about your account, including your contact information and your communication preferences in the "My Profile" portion of our website. You must be signed in to access "My Profile." If you have a question regarding our privacy practices, or want to exercise your rights regarding your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Genie Draft uses reasonable administrative, technical, physical and managerial measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and unauthorized access, use and modification. For example, we may utilize Secure Sockets Layering, an industry-standard protocol for certain of your transmissions to us, in order to encrypt certain personal information that you send to us through the registration and sign up process.
Unfortunately, no security system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of your information and cannot assume liability for improper access to it. By using our service, including our website and user interfaces, or providing information to us through any means, you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the Genie Draft service.
In order to provide you with ease of access to your account and to help administer the Genie Draft service, we implement technology that enables us to recognize you as the account holder and provide you with direct access to your account without requiring you to retype any password or other user identification when you revisit the Genie Draft service. You can choose not to take advantage of this feature on your computer by unchecking the box "Remember me on this computer" when you login on the website. To remove access to your Genie Draft account from your devices: (a) visit "My Profile"(https://www.geniedraft.com/YourAccount) (note, deactivation may not occur immediately) or (b) delete your Genie Draft settings from your device (steps vary by device and the option is not available on all devices). You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account access information and for restricting access to your computer or device through which you access your Genie Draft account. Where possible, users of public or shared devices should log out at the completion of each visit. If you sell or return a computer or Genie Draft ready device, you should log-out and deactivate the device before doing so. If you do not maintain the security of your password or device, or fail to log out or deactivate your device, subsequent users may be able to access your account, including your personal information.
Changes to This Policy
Transfer of Information
Given that the Internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process information necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by using Genie Draft, you acknowledge and agree to the transfer of your information outside your country of residence to any country (including the United States) where we have facilities or engage Service Providers. You understand that the countries to which we may transfer information may not have as comprehensive a level of data protection as in your country, although your personal information will continue to be protected in accordance with the standards described in this policy.
Genie Draft, Inc., 1507 E. 53rd St, Chicago, IL 60615, U.S.A. Attention: General Counsel.